“Want to join in on our half day options on a saturday ? Then purchase our Paws up Package which gives you a discount for buying 5 visits
Petite Paws only books limited numbers and we are for dog owners on the Central Coast looking for a regular place for their little dogs to come and be a dog – often dogs live in a one dog household so coming to Petite Paws gives them the opportunity to keep up their doggie communication to form friendships, learn good play behaviour and have a fun outing every week with their furry friends. Featuring an indoor playroom – scent and sniffing areas- comfy airconditioned/heated lounge area – I make it as homelike and interesting for them as I can so we can have fun play as well as calm moments, rest and activities.
Petite Paws Doggy Daycare only offers full days Tuesday – Friday. to create a happier and less disruptive day With designated drop off/pick up times and a visitor free period from 9.30am – 3pm we strive each day to create a calm, happy, less disruptive and less stressful environment for the dogs that come each day. All the dogs that attend our play & learn centre are treated equally and have access to all the facilities, activities, treats and snacks. All these are covered by the daily rate
Petite Paws Erina offers your dog:
– a focus on appropriate play behaviour with rest periods to prevent over excitable play and barking.
– a raw grain free meal and healthy australian made treats
– air conditioned/heated lounge area
– outdoor sniff garden, games /activities and scent areas for enrichment
– quiet times and rest
– daily health check (ears, coat, nails, ticks & fleas and paws) and brush
– classical music and essential oils for relaxation
– a safe, supervised, healthy environment with a focus on using chemical free deodorising,sanitising and cleaning products where possible.
– bathing and nail clipping (extra fee)
– relaxing massage (extra fee)”